- 注册时间
- 2011-10-23
- 最后登录
- 2011-10-28
- 阅读权限
- 90
- 积分
- 40086
- 精华
- 0
- 帖子
- 361
升级   0%
|
Opening session
全部会议
That's all! 就这样!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
Here's to you!
祝你健康!
Take care! 保重!
Follow me. 跟我来。
At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请
It’s Sunday today. 今天是礼拜天。
Let go! 撒手!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
None of my business. 不关我事。
Bottle it! ?嘴!
The line is engaged. 占线。
No problem! 没问题!
Never mind.没关系。
Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
You have my word. 我保障。
Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Have fun! 玩得开心!
Hit the ceiling. 暴跳如雷。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话
Nothing tricky. 别耍把戏。
Watch out! 小心。
So do I. 我也一样。
I'm bored to death. 我无聊逝世了。
Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
I'm full. 我饱了。
Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光顾,上演很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Luncheon
便餐
Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
Time is up. 时间快到了。
Here you are. 给你。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
You bet! 一定,当然!
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
You're welcome. 不客气。
久仰!
He has an ax to grind. 他另有打算。
Return dinner
离别宴会
Enter into negotiation
交涉
That's all for my presentation. thank you.
我先说这么多。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
盛大庆祝
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Lose head. 损失理智。
Not bad. 还不错。
We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方感到适合吗?
Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Panel discussion
同有关单位商量
Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么以为。
Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小声点。
Don't move! 不许动!
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。
I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题报告等内容)
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Don't make up a story. 不要假造事实。
It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
Long time no see! 良久不见!
Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
We're all for it. 我们全都赞成。
That's all I need. 我就要这些。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
I might hear a pin drop. 十分安静。
Be quiet! 宁静点!
That is great! 太棒了!
What's new? 有什么新颖事吗?
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举办会谈
Help yourself please.
您喝点什么?
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
So long. 再见。
Take a seat! 请坐!
Who knows! 天知道!
Good for you! 好得很!
Talks at working level
对口会谈
Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
Take it easy. 别缓和。
He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
Who told you that? 谁告知你的?
Here ye! 说得对!
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I declare the meeting open.
请…发言。
IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不必送了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮谈判
You need to workout. 你须要去活动锤炼一下。
He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔美元。
Counterpart talks
议程名目
I think so. 我也这么想。
Items on the agenda
主题
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I decline! 我谢绝!
Have a good of it.玩的很愉快。
Still up? 还没睡呀?
What happened to you? 你怎么了?
Go to hell! **吧!
Hang on! 放松(别挂电话)!
I don't care. 我不在乎。
Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的庆祝!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
Cheer up! 振作起来!
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他立刻会过来。
Be careful! 注意!
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Get cold feet. 惧怕做某事。
Good luck! 祝好运!
Don't let me down. 别让我绝望。
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很愿望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的回答。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
I'm lost. 我迷路了。
I like ice-cream. 我爱好吃冰淇淋。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽?。
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业胜利、身材健康、家庭幸福!
T can't help it. 我不由自主。
Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
Easy does it. 缓缓来。
Don't over do it. 别太过火了。
One round of talks
决定
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Try again. 再尝尝。
Of course! 当然了!
Light meal
工作午餐
She make a mess of things. 她把事件搞得乌烟瘴气。
Poor thing! 真可怜!
As soon as possible! 越快越好!
My god! 天哪!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称说大使)
I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
Right over there. 就在那里。
It's against the law. 这是守法的。
I quit! 我不干了!
I beg your pardon. 请你谅解。
He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
It's up in the air. 尚未断定。
Long time no see.
辛劳了!
Cheap skate! 吝啬鬼!
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Plenary session
终场白
How much? 多少钱?
Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
What time is it? 多少点了?
I'll see to it 我会留心的。
I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
We have no way out. 我们没措施。
That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈准则问题呢,仍是先谈详细问题?
I'm home. 我回来了。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …
举行会议/研究会/大会/座谈会/学术讲演会
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
Dead end. 死胡同。
Don't count on me.别指望我。
Introduction
情况介绍
Resolution
体谅备忘录
Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂
Who wants? 谁稀奇?
I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
Count me on 算上我。
This way。 这边请。
Not at all. 基本就不(用)。
We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到…
Who's calling? 是哪一位?
It is of high quality. 它品质上乘。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心境(做某事)。
We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。
How big of you! 你真棒!
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
You set me up! 你出售我!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;忘八!
Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随便用餐。
Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
Hope so. 盼望如斯。
This house is my own. 这所屋子是我本人的。
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友 |
|